Twice-monthly show offering you support in your recovery from addiction—NOT intended to take the place of a 12-step program or your individual therapy.
Fear in Recovery
In episode #34, Kevin shares a blog post from Marc & Angel (www.marcandangel.com), "5 Way To Step Forward When You're Scared to Death." Fear paralyzes many in recovery. Here is some terrific advice and motivation for anyone living life, especially those working through an addiction.
RECOVERY SUPPORT is not endorsed or pre-approved by any 12-step fellowship
Theme music: Recovery Support theme music by Dana Bisignano www.linkedin.com/pub/dana-bisignano/6/a91/b54/
Other music featured in this episode:
- "Interlude" on Temptation by Emma Wallace
- "Skin" on Mews by Jasmine Brunch
- "Feel Free Plastic Surgery" on Guess Who's a Mess by Brad Sucks
- "Perpetual Motion" on Mews by Jasmine Brunch
- "Do It For Me" on Bright by Chiwawa
- "Nothing Special" on Bright by Chiwawa